- Self-motivated and organized worker, deveopled by
studying in a self-directed learning system in the past 4 years.
- Excellent communication skills gained through school
and experiences as an english tutor and summer camp leader.
- Possesses strong logical thinking, number sense, and
problem solving ability from experience in completing courses in
computer science, mathematics, and business.
- Computer Skills: Word Processing, Spreadsheet,
Database, Web Designing, Graphics Design, and Programming... etc.
- Fluency in Cantonese.
Honours Mathematics, Actuarial Science
Waterloo, Waterloo, ON.
2004 - Present
- Algebra and Calculus 1 for Honours Mathematics
- Computer Science with Java
- Technical Communications
Mary Ward C.S.S.,
CERTIFICATES AND AWARDS
- Certificate of concentration in Mathematics,
Science, and Computer Science, June, 2004.
- Certificate of concentration in Business,
- Ceritificate of Distinction from the
University of Waterloo, April, 2004.
- Business Studies Senior Award 2002-2003,
- Honour Roll 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004.
Kumon Math and Reading
Centre, Toronto, ON.
2002- December 2002
- Responsibilities included providing individual
tutorials and evaluating English work for students ranging from grade 1
- Developed strong commuicatoin skills through
- Demonstrated excellent organization skill and
teamwork when required to control the flow of students and ensuring all
work is evaulated.
- Resolved problem in an understaff situation by
being highly efficient in completing paperwork after
|Summer Camp Leader
Success Tutorial School,
2003 - August 2003
- Responsibilities included supervising summer
camp classes, teaching students in homework, and organizing activity
- Improved leadership skills through taking the
role as in leader in the camp.
REFERENCE : Available